Loft conversions on a mid terrace house is perhaps the most common type of loft you will see, the dormer is built on the back of the roof and the skylight windows are installed on the front of the roof. These types of loft conversions come under the permitted development application and does not need planning permission.
The volume allowance for these lofts is: 40 cubic metres which is less than the semi detached and detached houses which are allowed 50 cubic metres.
- We undertake all aspects of loft conversions from plans to finish
Only Qualified Tradesmen, Clean and Tidy
- We arrange Planning Approval and liaise with your local Council
Planning Permission / Building Regulations
- we design your loft to your requirements, and deal with structural
- we always complete out loft conversions on time around six weeks – 8 weeks
- A site Manager is always on the job until completion